Schedule a massage!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's What I Do

I love moving; dancing, exercising, massaging, walking, running. skipping, jumping, tiptoeing... (well, it's all dance to me : )) I also love learning; reading, working things out in my mind, thinking about connections... Put them together? Learning about movement! I couldn't be happier!

I just registered for this course and I can't wait!

In my practice, movement is key. It's part of my massage, it's part of Rossiter workouts.

Helping people move better, more easily, joyfully!

It's what I do.

Course:

CE30: Core Integration Foundations: Myofascial Map and Movement Pathways
Instructor:Josef DellaGrotte

Here is a snippet of the description

"This course teaches the fundamentals of moving well.
A body that does not move efficiently will never be free of pain and strain.

Core Integration integrates the principles of Moshe Feldenkrais’s Awareness Through Movement and neuro-myofascial therapy.  Core Integration results in efficient, integrated movement through the whole body.  This course focuses on learning the anatomy of the six movement pathways and experiencing effortless movement."

This course is through Continuing Education at Bancroft School of Massage on September 23rd.

and for fun! a video I enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment