Schedule a massage!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Are you a Massage Therapist?


do you work hard taking care of other people?  Are your best attempts at good body mechanics still not keeping pain from creeping into your arms, hands, shoulders?  and is it hard to squeeze in the hour and a half to two hours for a massage on a monthly, never mind, weekly, basis?

If this is you (as a fellow massage therapist, I certainly can relate) I'd like to introduce you to the Rossiter System.


It gets rid of pain!  with no drugs, no surgery.  It is not massage, it is not a treatment, it is a workout!  These  two person stretching workouts effectively stretch the connective tissue, creating space in the joints for pain free and ease of movement.  There are workouts that target every area of the body - feet, knees, hips, hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, neck... Rossiter is quick as well.  A workout may be as long as a half hour, but can be as short as 15 minutes and still will give you relief.  After we talk about your pain and we decide where to work, you most likely will lie down on a mat on the floor. Using my foot, I gently step on a muscle area.  Don't worry, it's safe! I don't step on joints or delicate areas.  Then I slowly increase the weight until you tell me to stop.  I'll then direct you through the stretch necessary to give you relief.

The cool thing about Rossiter is that you, the person in pain, is the "Person In Charge" the PIC.  You decide how hard you want to stretch, you decide how much weight is used, you decide what part of your body needs the work. Sometimes the workouts get rid of the pain the first time, sometimes it takes a few days of workouts.  and if it doesn't work for you?  Then I'll give you a free 1 hr massage, that is how much I believe in the power of the Rossiter stretch.

So, if you have pain and it interferes in your work, your life.  I can help you!  and if you have two or more therapists at your location, interested in a Rossiter workout - guess what?  for you?  I'll travel!

For more information   MyBodyWorks! Massage and Rossiter Center

No comments:

Post a Comment